Looking for Something?

Friday, November 5, 2010

1 Minute Macadamia Nut Nutella

        About half a year ago my family received a box of chocolate covered Macadamia nuts.  Inside this box there were at least 60 of these chocolates, way too much for even an average family to consume.  Add a dad who doesn't eat chocolate, a mom who prefers savory food, and me who just doesn't love nuts...except when in Nutella. 
       In a whim, realizing these chocolates were very near their expiration date, I tossed them in my food processor, and sat back while they blended into a silky cream. (which took less than a minute, if you were wondering)
       This has to be the greatest 1 ingredient food ever.  How can a silky smooth, chocolately, macadamia nutty spread not be? 
       Now, please excuse me.  I need a moment alone with just a spoon and this nutella.

Macadamia Nut Nutella
Blend chocolate covered macadamia nuts into a food processor until silky smooth.
(the mixture will go through several stages, chunky, crumbly, clumpy, watery, silky smooth)

No comments:

Post a Comment